Thank you for your interest in Richmond Junior Football.
We use TeamSnap's registration platform. If you already have a TeamSnap account, you will use your current login name and password. If you don't have an account, you will need to create a new one. You should also download the TeamSnap app for your phone. If you have trouble registering, visit the TeamSnap help service.
Before you register, there are a few things you need to note.
Regular registration fees:
- Flag – $175
- 89ers – $200
- Peewees, Bantams, Juniors, and Seniors – $250
- Football registration fees includes seasonal use of helmet, chin strap, shoulder pads, jersey, pads, and pants. Players have the option to buy their jerseys.
- Full payment by July 15 reserves a spot on a football team unless the team is already full.
- Payment is required to receive equipment.
- Registrants with unpaid balances will not be added to a roster.
Discounts, Scholarships, and Payment Plans
- Installments plans paid by credit card and partial payments are accepted.
- The first installment payment is $100, and the remaining two installments are charged monthly.
- Payment in full by the deadline is required to secure a spot on a team.
- If you are interested in applying for a financial-need-based scholarship, send an email to Richmondjrfootball@gmail.com, our scholarship coordinator.
- A multi-child discount is available for immediate family members. It's $25 off for each child registered beyond the first registered child.
Player and Team Info
- Players may participate only in the weight/age division they are assigned. (See chart at the bottom of page.) Weights are certified at the Jamboree in late August.
- Football teams are limited to 29 players. We do maintain a waitlist.
- Practice begins the first Monday in August from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Richmond (behind shoreline stadium)
Information Required To Register
The following information is required for registration:
Weight – The player's approximate weight is required.
Age on July 31 – You will need to know the participant's age on July 31 of this year.
Division – Use the age-weight chart below to determine which division/team your child will play in.
Medical insurance info – Insurance provider, address, phone and policy number.
Physician's name and phone number
Medical information – Allergies, last tetanus shot, etc.
Emergency contacts – Names and phone numbers.
A picture of the child (optional)
Payment’s method – Credit cards and ACH accepted. No cash or checks.
You should also locate your player's birth certificate or proof of birth if you are new to the program. You will need to provide a legible paper copy at equipment distribution in early August.
The Northwest Junior Football League (NJFL) is an age and weight restricted league and uses the following table to assign players to teams:
A player's "League Age" is their age as of July 31st.
To determine your child's team, take his age as of the next upcoming July 31st and go across until you find the highest weight that he is currently under. For example; if your child is 12 years old as of calendar year July 31st and weighs 125 pounds, he would register for the Junior team.
- A player may not play above his weight class.
- All players are weighed at the pre-season Jamboree.
- Players who are within 3 pounds of the weight cap for their age group are required to weigh in again mid-season (with 5 pounds grace).
- Players not within 3 pounds of their weight cap are not required to weigh-in for the remainder of the season.
OUR REFUND POLICY
In the event that a refund is requested by a family, please note that all refunds subject to $30 administrative fee and the following schedule.
- Prior to May 1st: 100% less $30 administration fee
- May 1st to July 31st: 50% less $30 administration fee
- After July 31st: $0.00
- Two weeks before start of camp: 100% less $15 administration fee
- Two weeks of the camp: No Refunds
Richmond is now offering flag football in the Shoreline area. Our league is for current boys and girls ages 5-7 years old.
Regardless of the landscape in youth football, Richmond will always be active and looking for ways to keep kids active.
Richmond is now offering 7on7/5on5 for kids to get game reps without the contact of tackle .